Microsoft Office Mobile
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Syncs with your previously uploaded Office 365 docs
- It doesn't require a 365 subscription anymore: Yes, FREE!
- Requires 4.0 ICS or higher Android OS
+ By Microsoft Corporation
Download Microsoft Office Mobile
The official Office app
Office Mobile for Office 365 could have been called simply "Mobile Office", but that's a different kettle of fish. What really concerns us is if it's better than any other free Office-like suits that roam the Market since time ago.
First things first, Office for Android is now FREE. It doesn't require a 365 subscription anymore.
Secondly, it works along with SkyDrive, so if your splendid documents are stored in iCloud the experience won't be as good. That was obvious, but someone had to say it.
In short, the masterstroke would be to start a Word, Excel or Powerpoint document comfortably sat on your PC at home or work, upload it to SkyDrive and edit them on your mobile. If you have downloaded that doc before, you can do that while offline and wait till you're next to a wi-fi hotspot to sync it all up. It also works as reader, so if you stop reading a text halfway, you can resume it later on your Android.
We would have liked that you could make free use of the editing options on standard Office documents, and be asked for a fee only to make use of Office cloud services, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Therefore, we should recommend this for users who are already subscribers to the service, while the rest will continue to use any other editor on market.
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/files/570/855/AF104380659.htm
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
•Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
•Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
•Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
•Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
•Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
•Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
•Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
•Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
•Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
•Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
Bug Fixes, Android L Support and hires device support
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Act as an AccountAuthenticator.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 15.0.3609.2000 released on 12/14/14.
- UpdatedNew version 15.0.3414.2000 released on 11/07/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000000 downloads level reached on 05/13/14.
- UpdatedNew version 15.0.2720.2000 released on 03/28/14.
- ChangesName changed from Office Mobile for Office 365 to Microsoft Office Mobile on 03/28/14.
- UpdatedNew version 15.0.2413.2000 released on 12/30/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 12/30/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 10/16/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 09/13/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 08/01/13.
- NewFirst appearance on 07/31/13.
Displaying 4 of 11 - show all
Ms iz two good
Cannot add row or column. Also, cannot copy and paste cell or row or column. All these can be done in Google sheets
It's help me to work in my mobile I loved it...
It doesn't work
This makes it way too much of a pain to use, and forces using data just to open a *LOCAL* file. Horrible oversight for mobile devices.