Microsoft Office Mobile
by: Microsoft Corporation • 126.9K
Office Mobile for Office 365 could have been called simply "Mobile Office", but that's a different kettle of fish. What really concerns us is if it's better than any other free Office-like suits that roam the Market since time ago.
First things first, it is not a free app. It requires a subscription fee and, in the end, it's a sidekick for PC Office 365 (the same longstanding Office we all know). If you're already a Office 365 subscriber, go ahead. Otherwise, you'll have to jump through hoops. Secondly, it works along with SkyDrive, so if your splendid documents are stored in Google Drive you can't edit them. That was obvious, but someone had to say it.
In short, the masterstroke would be to start a Word, Excel or Powerpoint document comfortably sat on your PC at home or work, upload it to SkyDrive and edit them on your mobile. If you have downloaded that doc before, you can do that while offline and wait till you're next to a wi-fi hotspot to sync it all up. It also works as reader, so if you stop reading a text halfway, you can resume it later on your Android.
We would have liked that you could make free use of the editing options on standard Office documents, and be asked for a fee only to make use of Office cloud services, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Therefore, we should recommend this for users who are already subscribers to the service, while the rest will continue to use Google's or any other editor on market.
Tags: mobile for office365 education , office 365 , microsoft office mobile itunes , バージョン：15.0.2720.2000 apk
by Peter , Appszoom
Aug 01, 2013
Microsoft Office Mobile is the official Office companion optimized for your Android phone. You can access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.*
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android